FOR SHOOTING STAND
Our anti-return curtains have been developed to meet the security challenges in shooting facilities:
- To protect the shooter from warheads’ ricochets on the bullet traps
- Containing dust to facilitate elimination by exhausting system
- To improve the soundproofing of shooting range by reducing the impact noise by nearly 35dB
- Available in a fireproof version when requested (M2 certification issued in France by the LNE, National Testing Laboratory)
A self-healing technology
The Ballistiflex anti-return curtains for shooting stand is resulting of research works made by our R&D laboratory to develop a technical polymer able to withstanding ammunition fire thanks to its so-called “self-healing” property.
When fired, the projectile sinks into the material it passes through before ending its course in the bullet trap. The hole created then immediately closes under the effect of the heat generated by the ball.
Our return curtains are suitable for shooting installations using the usual calibers such as .38, 22mm, 9mm (including C O P), 7.62 NATO, 5.56.
Contact us for more details.
- Width: 57cm to 1.30m (recommended width: 1m)
- Thickness: 5mm, 8mm, 10mm or 12mm
- Standard or reinforced (polyester weft)
- Colors: red, gray, black, white or blue.
Customized dimensions on request.
- Easy to install
- Adapts to all mounting brackets
- Optional: metal rings in the curtains to suspend them
Packaging and preparation
- Available in roll of 20 to 50m (can be cut with standard cutter)
- Custom dimensions on request
- Delivered on wrapped pallet
International expertise and know-how
Worldwide production capacities
BALLISTIFLEX products are produced and marketed by EXTRUFLEX company (www.extruflex.com)
We are established in France, USA and China with nearly 65 years old experience in extrusion.
Our expertise in chemical additives and the extrusion process allows us to provide our customers with innovative solutions such as the self-healing ballistic curtains for the BALLISTIFLEX shooting range.
Since its creation, the group has gradually grown internationally.
To date, we have 8 sales subsidiaries in Brazil, United States, England, France, Germany, Italy, Russia and Hong Kong.
This system is supplemented by a network of distributors in nearly 75 countries around the world.
Our curtains are suitable for all types of shooting structures: sports, police forces, military forces, cash carriers, private security, etc…
Do not hesitate to contact us for more info or being linked with our customers.
They trust us
Our international sales network
EXTRUFLEX France HQ
Tel. : +33 (0)1 41 49 99 30
Tel. : +49(0) 2203 102 45 81
Tel. : +39 011 19857747
UK & Russia
Tel. : +44 (0) 1495 248 548
Tel. : +7 919 990 1590
EXTRUFLEX North America
Tel. : +1 888 501 1095
EXTRUFLEX do Brazil
Tel. : +55 (41) 3019 2530
Tel. : +86 760 222 86750